19th Annual General Meeting of CNI held on 24th July, 2022 which was presided over by CNI President Vishnu Kumar Agarwal and inaugurated by Rt. Hon'ble Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba.
1. Showcasing CNI's accomplishments and outlining future ambitions.
2. Presenting the Annual Report
3. Presented FY 2079/80 budget implementation plan to Rt. Hon'ble Prime Minister Mr. Sher Bahadur Deuba.
4. CNI Website and App launched by Rt. Hon'ble Prime Minister Mr. Sher Bahadur Deuba.
1. Most Active National Council Member: Ms. Chhaya Sharma, Chair, CNIWLF
2. Most Active Committee: Revenue Committee
3. Most Happenning Event: Startup Fest
4. Most Active Province: Province 1
5. Top Exports: Ganapati Vanaspati Pvt. Ltd. and Reliance Spinning Mills Pvt. Ltd.
6. CNI President's Award: Mr. Hari Bhakta Sharma.