The "CNIYEF Nepal StartUp Fest 2022," was conducted to promote startup enterprises and highlight their potential to contribute to the nation's economic and social wellness, attracted attendees from all walks of life.
More than 300 project proposals from all around the nation were submitted to the Confederation of Nepalese Industries Young Entrepreneurs Forum. The selected projects among them were given the chance to deliver their pitch during the festival. Following the presentation, the investors came to a tentative agreement to contribute equity to the projects in the presence of Secretary of the Ministry of Communications, Information, and Technology Baikuntha Aryal. Seven of the 10 finalists received financial investments totaling Rs 250 million from Team Ventures, Global Equity Fund, Aadhyanta Fund Management, Himalayan Capital, and Televenture Partner Pvt Ltd out of the total investment pool of Rs 500 million.
• inGrails Pvt Ltd: Rs 85 million
• Skill Sewa Pvt Ltd: Rs 85 million
• Doctors on Call Pvt Ltd: Rs 25 million
• Kheti-DV Excellus Pvt Ltd: Rs 20 million
• Dark Matter Game Production: Rs 15 million
• Digital Age Nepal: Rs 10 million
• Voxcro: Rs 10 million
• Mcqhall DalloTech Pvt Ltd